Members of the Townsend Equine Health Research Fund’s advisory board represent different aspects of Western Canada’s horse industry and serve as valuable links between the region’s equine interests and the College. These volunteer members also provide guidance and assistance to the TEHRF management committee throughout the year.
For more information about the TEHRF advisory board and the fund’s organization, download the Terms of Reference (revised May 2018).
TEHRF Advisory Board
- Dr. Ross McKague, Brandon, Man.
- Dr. Chris Bell, Winnipeg, Man.
- Jim Pollock, Moosomin, Sask.
- Shirley Brodsky, Saskatoon, Sask.
- Les Burwash, Airdrie, Alta.
- Dr. Jim Rhodes, Calgary, Alta.
- Dr. Jenn Fowlie, Rocky View County, Alta.
- Dr. Alex Wales, Kelowna, B.C.